I guess....

I guess I was wrong....
I'll day another day...
You knew all along....
What I've been saying...

It's not my time to go.....
It's not my time to go.....

I'll find another way.....
To die another day......

To be complete and whole....
Within my soul....

Precious experience has made me rich,
Your bank.account can't compete with this...
Your coins and dollars are not for me....
I made my path and fortune selling for free...

And now I'm like stone....

Half boy- 
Half girl-
I guess...
I'll make it alone...

Now how is that for crazy.....
Now how is that for lazy....
Now how is that for no heart of gold....
I guess I'm now more than ever like stone.....

And I will make it alone.....

Half boy/ Half lady
Gaga leave me alone....
I was born that way before you said it... 
I'll make it alone....

I guess I hold the power-
To make it all on my own.

Popular Posts