Your so called reality

You can't dance, act, or sing. You can live your life on the toilet. That's all you practically do.
You are so embarrassing. And your so called reality. You with all your plastic surgery. Rubber lips and lion eye lids. You've tried so hard to try and hide them. Your so called reality. Keep it away from me. I'd rather read a book. Sip on a soda. Chew gum than watch you. There's nothing interesting about you. 
I may live in another world. What happened to the boys and girls? And yes ,my world is filled 
with fantasy. Distorted picture filter views and swollen biceps and shrunken abs. All the calamity. But I can't stand it. I can't look at you. One day you will see yourself in the mirror. It cant be any clearer. And what you have taken in your hands. It's not God's plan. You won't be able to recognize you. There is nothing interesting about you. 

Popular Posts