You can Fuck Off and Die!

You can fuck off and die!
Swallow Anthrax and dip that Tampax in Chlorox bitch. You dumb ho- I'd rather not know you. All you did is kill one sappy clown, who needed Ritalin. And use the elderly and feeble for riches. But them niggas keep giving stitches to your daughters twat. You fuck wit me. You best not. I'll slice you in half like I'm Jeffrey Dahmer or John Wayne Gacy hungry for dinner. I guess you didn't think I would be your killer. I'm sick of you bitch and your entire family. The fat on your back and expiration date has gone to lavatory. You a ridiculous bitch. The next time you'll hear my name is when I get called to be a witness at your murder trial. You are insufferable and look like a potatoe with a Juvaderm collagen smile. Much like the geshire cat. You are a waste of pussy. And I'll tell you just like that.
If I had one -I'd go on my steet corner tour on every thick dick and take pictures and post all of them. What would you say after that. Nothing but hatred to make up for everything you and yours lack. You are nothing. Negative. Done. As the story goes. I have already won the west. And I'm am handsome and that is problem you cunt. You fucking amassiated whore. I'd like to answer you but I'm putting you on ignore.

Popular Posts