The Queen of The Damned

I know what I am...
I am the queen of the damned....
And I can't stand it....
You must understand....
This isn't the way I planned it...
When I get lonely I need a man... 
To pound me hard and fast...
I am the queen of the damned....
Let me have a little bit of your blood...
Let me have a little bit of your love....
I know what I am 
I am the queen of the damned....
We can wander for miles in the sand...
We can hunt through the sky, or off land...
We can fly high,  I can't resist temptation...
Satisfaction- no way, no elation,
My only thing is preservation of celebration.
I am the queen of the damned.
I'm proud of who I am.
The pulse of your veins are music to my lips.
The curse of this is my aide to slumber.
No sun and stone is what I become...
If I remember.
My impending doom is right where it stands,
Till my death...
I'll be the queen of the damned.


Popular Posts