The law may even permit of me.

It's been a while since you said goodbye and so long. Never been the one to sit and cry for too long. The memory of you has almost faded like the picture by the bedside table. 
And I am not able to cope with this.... 
Waiting for you to justify my love, my love.
It's been twenty years since I last saw your face. And nothing can replace (the) me when I was with you then. I didn't have any burdens. I was like a live wire always ready with a spark in my eyes. Now, I'm relentlessly heavy and bitter and dark, brooding, melancholy. And emotions are your heart. I can't resist , have I gone too far? Is anybody listening? I'm tired of waiting for you to justify my love. The law can even permit of me, tell me of matrimony, 
Break my heart when I'm alone by myself.
When I could of married you. So my time isn't up there is always some kind of hope. Will you come running. The answer is nope. I'm tired of waiting for to justify my love. #The law may even permit of me!?! The answer is probably not.

Popular Posts