The edge of glory

What can it be for you to settle on your own tonight, baby, tonight. And obviously you have a path of your own. And I say; the choices that you make are so forelorn. Alright yeah baby. Alright yeah baby. And I see you for who you might be tonight. You have the desire to be the greatest star. And I'm supportive of what you have done so far. You have to take the risk, and fall down on your face. That's if you're willing to risk it. Face critique about your mystique and craft and talent. And try to
write a new draft of your life story. Reality is boring. Fantasy is where it's at, my darling.
I can see it in your eyes. You are the best performing. You're on the edge of glory.
And it's hanging on a moment with you.
Let's me see what you can do. I'm on the edge with you. You are the best at what you do.

Popular Posts