Rhythm Social

The venomous congruence of past experience has been maliciously intense,
And balanced by the scales of justice,
But not necessarily the government. 
So I say fuck off to haters but never the veterans. And I still defy labels and deflect the racist "them". Continuesly pushing my boundaries, and my limits then sipping on my iced tea, and zero sugar soda. And I'm a bit bolder. Officially; I'm heaven sent. I've tamed the Anaconda and the Chubakabra under candelabras. I'm so proper. Even perfect.
 I even bathed with them. Fine dining sublime...We eat apples with worms to remind us of the Original Sin.
Welcome to the rhythm social....
Where we fuck with the bars
And no longer care for the stars.
Welcome to the rhythm social.....
Where we pick at the scars....
Welcome to the rythym social...
Nah, you didn't say we don't love our celebrities and Reality T.V. and our civil liberties!?!...............
You didn't just say that we are fucked up
In every possible way!?!........................
From Eminem to Cassius Clay. 
It took Muhammad Ali to knock the sense
Into the stupid........
Who will do it for you, ruthless?
Welcome to the rhythm social!



Popular Posts