Pop culture

I'd be lieing if I said I didn't pay attention to pop culture. And I've admired many for what they do. I do have a distaste for utter stupidity. And would rather see something highbrow for a few. There's children dieing and I do pay attention to the news. I'd be lieing if I said I didn't pay attention to pop culture. But that doesn't mean I chase and sweat what they do. In the TV screen there's people throwing tables and swearing at you.
Then they write a book and have something for sale for you to purchase. While there's people starving and climate change. Children dieing and a glittery few to admire. I'm not saying don't revel or indulge. I'm not saying don't buy Love don't be shy parfums. I'm not saying don't tune in or go to.the theater. For there is where you can expand your horizons.
And be mesmerized for more than a few.
But don't forget to live your life because they won't pay your bills for you.

Popular Posts