Jesus loves Me

If the day has come, and it's judgement day.
The Lord would say, "Are you coming?"
I'd be so hesitant- the weight of my sins 
On my back... I can't keep on falling in and out
Of loving you... Has it been the deeds of a sinner has let him in the pearly gates of heaven. Mercy me! Lord help me! For I am a sinner. I love men and everything. I spent my whole life with you. There were days I'd be crying and pleading for you to take me.
So now, that it is judgement day. Forgive me I'd I'm anxious to go with you. There's nothing left on Earth to do. It will continue. I fulfilled my purpose in my belief in you. And that was to get next to you. Lord Almighty One, you are the only true son. You are the only one, who ever loved me. And I love you in return. And if you choose that I burn. I'll take my punishment  as it was. Jesus loves me. And Jesus loves you too.

Popular Posts