fuck off

I will always remember, my neighborhood shenanigans blowing construction men as homes were being built in Plainfield. There was one neighbor, an occupational therapist, who once he saw me walked me arm and arm in around the block. He was married with kids and wife. And we did nothing but slowly his obsession with me got to dangerous. His cousins and brother all tried to woo me.
And later one night he had a visitor over aymt his house that pointed out that I'm dead for doing something.  I know they are a poor mafia family but I did nothing to them.
I'm not bothering them like they terrorized and scarred me. I will never go to the bars they hang out in to win them over. I'm not that desperate for dick love or punishment.
One day someone will catch up to them.
Mafia or no mafia. They can go fuck off.

Popular Posts