Congratulations to A Beautiful Couple!

A congratulations to a beautiful couple.
May you spend a lifetime of eternal pleasure and joy together. Today is a wonderful day because today is your wedding day and nothing and no one could ever spoil it. You are the most important may the flowers be planted with seeds of fertility. And the Bees drink the nectar diligently. For you are the bride and groom. And drink a bottle of wine for me as you know that would to celebrate you. Have a splendid time although we are mile apart for my little weak rhyme comes from the heart. And if you two ever find yourselves in trouble. You can count on me.
I'm sorry I couldn't be there to indulge of this day's legacy. At St. Panteleimon and reception at last. But as you know me all to well just be careful not to break each other's backs. 😍 
This I know to be the truth... when you love someone you would rather the hurt to be fallen upon you. And this I know you feel for each other. May this day commemorate your love for each other. 

Popular Posts