The Ultimate Star

You are the ultimate star
The kind that I like by far 
Let me take you higher to paradise
I'm not intimidated by you ooh
I only like the things that you do
You can do them to me oooh ooooh ooooh
And if I don't like I will brew new hooch
Get you drunk on this wine
Tie you up with this velvet vine
And have my way with you oooh oooh oooh
New boy, I'm not ready to fall in love
Sex toy, I want more than love 
I want to spread your hole and lick, lick, lick
I want to do this as I jerk your dick
I want to stick it to you
Then I want to suck your balls... 
And make your dick, spit, spit, spit
Your tight taught skin can touch my baby soft
I thought I'd be robbing the cradle, 
But in this civilization I'm the M.I.L.F(Cougar)
That can get you off....
There's no time to think- 
Just use me like a groupie, and cast me off!
And if I'm ever questioned why I was with you,
I'll just say you were the man that night!
Ooooh ooooh oooooh

Popular Posts