Summertime

This is my summertime hymn...
I think I'm in love with him...
I think I'll swallow his jizz...
Who do you think you calling a bitch!?!....
On the third Thursday, I was walking towards Sunday. In this mundane heat... and much to my dismay this nasty fella grabbed my ass 
Caught some snaggle tooth roids.  From my cut-off shorts like I said it was a thirsty summer time day. I was a thirsty summer time boy. I was chilling with Dorothy and Blanche on the lanai. Sipping on iced tea with crushed berry ice. I suppose I was fine. Waiting for Monday.
And there it happened here comes a dick so heavy with barrels of cum. A lot of thirst and a lot of fun. And in this visceral nightclub stroke strobe lighting throbbing disco stick. I discovered I'm thirsty and in love with him.
For it's summer time. And I need some dick.
A PI magnum to be absolute just without the gun and blue blood and a black cherry vodka absolutely delicious. I suppose I'm fine this summer time. I will drink all of his jizz. My commitment to him.

Popular Posts