smoke-a-lot

Hey, you over there!?! You don't like queens,  fairies and glitter. But you like effeminacy,
When you want your cock smoked.
Unless you choke on swole niggas that you pay to poke. Hey over there down on Fifty-fourth Street, You don't like Trans, or do you like Bears and Otters, Sis, Non- Binary, Quakers, Mormons, and Brothers of the sword fights and booty. You're so fruity and a flamer.
A bunch of sticks, a fag, and you make me sick. Hey you over there- let's pull down your underwear. You say you got an eggplant.
But all I see is a raisin. And your Black.
There should be a recall on your ass.
And please bitch you boast but you cain't rap.
So sit your ass back as this handsome devil takes the lead. Now you must go indeed and I will proceed. You can't handle facts. I had a raisin and I threw him in the trash. I smoke a lot. And you smoke a lot of cocks.

Popular Posts