Silver Fox

I've had these dreams where I want to drop on my knees...and most of all suck his balls, and lick the head of his cock. And rub it on my lips& feel his hands on my hips. Take every inch down my throat. Face fuck me. That's what I'm all about. Murder, I wrote. I'll get it nice hard and wet and I'll lay on back with my legs spread. Or back up against his chest. 
I want to feel him inside of me.  I need t9 feel him inside of me. Throbbing stretching my hole with each thrust. And I want to feel the gush of a tidal wave. As you can tell I am in lust. Like I am everyday. I fell in love with a silver fox. I even dream of his toes in his socks. I want to suck his tongue and wrap my lips on each of his lips hugging the bottom. I am a bottom but I would do unimaginable things to him. He's a silver fox all that salt and pepper hair means there's a fire burning.

Popular Posts