Paradise (Secret~ Rock V. Remix)

Give me back the paradise; that I thought 
I lost for good. Help me find the reasons; 
why, I thought you understood. I had a burning
fire, and I thought I saw the burning bush. I was moved beyond intrusion. I never thought you could. You knew all along, whatever; I was trying to say. You knew for long I was hiding myself from the pain. I could hide- it wouldn't matter, so long for yesterday. I'm living for today. I was born this way. I'm living for love.
And there's no reason to deny me. I must express myself. I need that much. I need the courage to sublimely feel home. I had a vision of love- two women and such, raising a family.
Straight guys with whiskey and guns paying no mind. I had a vision of love- two men and an orgy. Two flying nuns paying no mind.
I had a vision of love- Trans women and boys,
Fighting the good fight. Making all of you (all of their toys). Because all of their poise. Because I stated, I was deprived of entry & understanding to paradise. That I lost for good.

Popular Posts