On the street

What are you waiting for? Time's up! I'll show you how.... When can you be fed on the interesting art I fed you!?!  Times up! Let's go right now to the discotheque. This is my technique. I'm a love technician. The archetype of a male is blindly overwrought.
And overwritten. Times up! Let me show you how.... Times up! Let me show you right now!
It takes more courage to dance in the dark than to shoot a rifle. What's up with guns!?! My life has been ever so trifled. Let talk right now! I, idly take a rest with my soda pop and contemplate freedom. So, what; he has a gun. I have a two step and a pen. And I need him.
Let's be about it right now! Who's really bad!?! 
Oh, you nasty thing! Let's make love to the rhythm. Let's make love to beat. Let's unleash a new creation. Let's keep dancing on the street! This feeling is so me! And I'll keep dancing on the street. There's no place to judge two lovers.... Dancing on the street...
It calls to me, now; everybody dance and sing!

Popular Posts