my desire

My body is calling for you, baby...
It can be so erotic, hypnotic...
Thrilling and volcanic to be next to you. 
Don't be lazy! I'm not fearful of you, baby...
Is it me? Or am I too excited to be by you...
I'm a freak, and I want you in the nude!
Let me tell you this: He doesn't belong to you.
He doesn't belong to anyone... don't be lazy!
We must partake of him and share him.
For He is the golden one. I need an inch, but I take a mile. Been on this road for some long wilderness while. I've been so low... I've been so high. Now I deserve this guy- He's my type of guy! I can see it in his eyes. And I want his juicy lips to be on mine. Kissing in the state of bliss. I want to his Mr or Mrs. I want to be owned by him. I want to just be one of the fortunate to be dicked by him. Use me like a toy. I want to be your boy. There's no feeling like it in this world where I'd transition to be a girl. To have him. For He is the golden one.
I can't love him enough. I've known him since I was young and I want to drink his cum. I want to marry him. Exchange glances as we do stuff to each other. Maybe grow old together.
Put our butts together maybe it will form a heart. Our destiny brought us together for you are my first crush from the very start. Like a virgin and I'm like brand new. Like a burgeoning fire that I can't undo. My desire.
I'd give you my heart if you said to me.
I loved you from the start let make this exclusive matrimony. The white wedding of a pale shade of blooms. We can be the two best dressed grooms and go on our honeymoon.
And I can be fortunate all the while in this time in my life. And we can consumate our love like it was the first time. Animal pleasure.
Fuck me like a beast. Give me all of you and give it to me. You are my desire. And I see your eyes. They are a teary blue. Can I make it better. I do love you.



Popular Posts