Mr. you will see

You may be questioning where have the cowboys gone. I'm relentlessly trying to pursue you. The truth is I am a slut. And I can't quite describe my feelings for you.
I know we don't have this kind of relationship.
And you are already in a relationship but I want you to touch me. My whole body screams for you to touch me. MR. You will see..... what will YOU do to ME. I'm not sure what I want from you but in-between those golden haired thighs. And have I told you I love your eyes. You may think your lips are your greatest feature. Only to kiss and that would be like a broadway show or movie scene. Mr what do you know? How can you please me. I've been riding stallions since before your birth I'm the biggest slut on earth.
And I want you so please make a move because your driving me crazy. Do something especially for me..I'd do anything for you.
I much older and your fresh and tender but that doesn't stop my feelings for you. I have never seen a more beautiful face than yours.
I want you to kiss me, too. I KNOW IM A DISASTER BUT IM KINDA CUTE NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS TO ME OR REJECTED ME BEFORE. So should I just be professional too?
I have never had to try to land a man - it's usually wham bam thank you man let do this again another time. I can't stand what you do to me. So T- shirt give in to me... everything you do drives me crazy. Please let me ride you or give it to missionary or give it to me Greek
I do really need you. I want you all over me!

Popular Posts