I don't necessarily or unnecessarily want to

I don't want to necessarily, or unnecessarily  give flowers to every sweet fresh piece of ass I see. But I feel compelled to share the vibes.
The love whatever you want to call it. Every person has chosen their own path. But some people are truly remarkable. I miss NYC! I know I've been a bitch and assume there is a new conservative gay agenda. And NYC has become laden with Max Mara, Zara, H&M.
Fast food and fast fashion. Gone is the NYC, I remember from my wilder youth. But Chicago's downtown has become bumpin again. It's for sure more dangerous than before. Although its always been dangerous for somewhere so conservative. And now at my old age I just want to be in a relationship settle down and be somewhere peaceful and quiet. We shall see what's to come next for me. Wish me luck!
TILL WE MEET AGAIN... XOXO PGK

Popular Posts