For all

Once and for all, I will tell you about love...
For all of you who just wanted to dance,
And fall in love- this is for you, 

A long, long time ago if I still remember,
I couldn't get enough, I was hanging on the members of many a man, Understand you can't question me, the feelings that you caught; ain't my fault, can't help your jealousy.
Now, that I want you as my man the plan is to do backstands till you understand there is no replacing me.... ..

This is for all of us
This is for all of you
You may have tears that fall
Just dance! I'm telling you....

How poets dreamed of a day of acceptance...
How that music moved me closer to you,
And just like that the thought of losing you,
Never became more real because the  violence and hatred came into the club.
Our little sanctuary..........

This is for all of us
This is for all of you
You may have tears that fall
Just dance! I'm telling you....


And we were called faggots and little fairies...
But we fought back and that's no sorry underachievement. I've sailed a thousand
Ships and can't quite get over you.

From Stonewall to Orlando... I guess, I'm telling you to dance and fall in love again.
This time you never know. All my true loves vanished and I maybe blue but cut a rug for me and that's all I'm asking of you.....

This is for all of us
This is for all of you
You may have tears that fall
Just dance! I'm telling you....

This is all for love
And we've had enough
You have your problem
We are just as good as you
What we remind you of is you!

Popular Posts