Existential Quests and Love Eternal/ Cherish

The secret: that only the heart can see clearly because the eyes miss what is important; that the time the little prince has spent on his rose is what makes his rose so important; and that a person is forever responsible for what he has tamed. After pondering my existential quests and seeking to find love. I have learned many things from my travels. Whether it be the desert where its hot and in need of water.
That we all need to survive and grow. Or the rose garden that reminds me of a rose in my home. Or the boaboa that is quite sleek. The snake that reminds me of death. Or the water under my feet. I begin to travel again to far off planets and upon visiting a rose in a cosmic plain field. I am reminded of my home. And I'm reminded of the little prince and the pilot and all the people I didn't quite understand.
I'm reminded of this plight because it is a force beyond recognitions ultimate plan.

That I know this sorrow. That I know this ache, and pain. That I want to swim, and I can't because it has started to rain. That this single rose reminds me of another. Will this place be my new home? I'll pay less if I choose another. So back to where I came from I settle in to a town home. But now I have wrinkles and sagging and lost my defined cupids bow.
Puffing on cigarettes and smooching those sailors. I met two cute boys and they are ever afraid of me. 
Nothing I can do about that. I chose to be excited. I really excude flamboyancy and I'm delighted. I met someone of my nationality like me. Only few times if you only knew. It can get so lonely.
I'm not expecting you to give a fuck. I'll just travel space and planets; instead of killing myself. The end and I know the secret. I'll put in my heart. Cherish it and keep it.

Popular Posts