Crazay!

I make crazy really look good. 
I blow dem fellas from the hood.
I wear my diamond frost bling ice.
If you buy for me, I sucky really nice.
I bend over for every mood.
I-Make-it-clap-usually-good.
You can ride my lubed up slicked up thick big
And I owe this beat to big Ole dirty slick Mick
I stole a man from his wife.
Made him come out at rifle point. Sigh!?!
I got my sights set at sunset for a bride.
NOW, I eh I would rather fuck his wife.
Cum stuck up on the roof of my mouth...
And I won't bow down.
But I won't blow them boys from the south.
I'm bout only one thing how can I make you suffer after what you've done to me.
Got my tittie sucked. Got my pussy plucked.
It's all Greek to you. But what's good though?
How hard do you fuck? And do you cum a lot?
I knew you liked me. And I got your attention. 
At least I'm really fine. Even pretty. Maybe I can be your side piece. But it all depends on 
what will you buy for me. I'm crazy! Yeah I'm crazy! But I bounce my butt really nice. I want yo brothers. I want yo daddy. Pass me round.
I gets plenty. Sally May and Joe Fontane had a plan to call you, Patty. 

Popular Posts