Yeah

What can I say.... I am in love with the idea of being in love! It doesn't have to be straight or gay but Im happy now not being confined by labels. No more love parade for me....
I know I can be just bit clingy baby yeah!!!
I want what I see and all the things you to me.
I just want to be happy in your arms.
So, why don't we just make this mistake and see where we go? No one has to know....
I have craved for like ever. I need you more and more each day. I can't get enough of you.
I need you all over me. My body won't stop if it's near mine. Just take your time and go slow then rough and hard. I'll just be fine.
Knowing that you are fine and you are mine.
I cant get enough. Hurt me, there's nothing more that I love! I want you to hurt me there's nothing more that I love.

Popular Posts