The Curse of The Vertigo, Scorpio

I never imagined sitting still would be such a task. I was pushing myself to past the confining, and narrowing images in my eyes.
I tried to strike a balance between my hope, and my needs and luck has it was not on my side. The one who cursed me was a Scorpio.
I have vertigo, and he was so aloof. He played games the boys play, and destroyed my heart in the process. I suppose I should thank him.
Because he made me realize I like someone, who comes from a rich culture. But now I am
Cursed! No men worth noting pay me no mind. My body and hands shake. I have this vertigo. And I don't know how to cure myself.
It's because of all these medicines. And because of that damn Scorpio. Drama. Lucy! And Desi ain't having it. I am taking the first trip to Havana to light a cigar, and chill somewhere splashed by the sun. PUFF PUFF
I begin to cough. Maybe the Scorpio has found me here. PUFFF PUFFF . And then he appeared. I began to beg for forgiveness.
The vision was like I was looking at a god. 
But all disfigured due to my vertigo.
I felt the sun and mist andfrom the ocean and carried on where I left off. My vertigo was gone. My curse had been lifted. Thanks to a god. Or God!?!


Popular Posts