That is not me

Whether you deem me crass, and uncouth 
I'll be good to you- I don't need your approval  or permission to submit my wisdom and share my joy. And yes I have lost a boy
I'm older and more mature now and have had 
many a problem. But I don't look to solve them. I thrive and survive and I heal what I feel inside. I do love men - I don't like boys.
Who says I need your permission to exist?
Who should cease and desist?
Who can be that coy?
Who can let me frolic and be more than just a regular man I see.
Can you with me?
I like some one who can rough me up a bit.
Put me in my place and keep me quiet....
I'm not looking for things or toys....
I don't put monetary value on things that mean the world to me. To me that is not living or life. It's just a way to show to others you are successful , but in debt to the sky-
That is not me. And I don't want it to be.
I can shop for $two bucks and a quarter 
Or $five grand or something ...
It wouldn't matter to me.


Popular Posts