Murder

You, fish fillet!
You're lame, late, and gay!
You, son of a bitch!
My bootyhole itch
It has teeth and a big mouth
With fangs
And you need to turn around
And bend down on your knees
Push your ass in the air
And wave it around 
Like you just don't care
Would you be pleased
If I tore you to shreds
Do you care if I'm filled with dread
And just like that I put a bullet in your head
You, fish fillet
Murder was the case
Murder- she wrote
And that's all I know
And you had to go
I know you begged for your mom
And you pissed your pants
But this chi town music's= Crunk 
Don't make mistakes
When your rhythm's junk
That you make and sampled
My mic is on
I just dropped it
Cuz you're so over
If you return  from the grave
My life's not over
But all you're  consumed with is my age
So here take another bullet this time in the knee- the next time you look at me and come for me it won't be pretty....
And take another in the back-
You cannot make up for what you lack
Murder is not a strange thing 
It's probably  the oldest act
Next time I'll shoot you
With a rifle in your dick and sack
Don't know if this is too strange for you 
But I almost needed to kill you
I had to hurt you
For what you represent
No need to repress yourself
I shout out Express Yourself
But you are a serpent
Sucking the life out of me
But I recover incessantly 
You are a weed around the tree
And I'm from around the way
And murder is in these days
Chitown music's  Crunk
And all you do is junk
You're rhymes are weak
And next time I'll torture  you for a week
Na na nuh booh boo
Your Nanna has  got a diaper for you
"Mommy, please help me!" You said
Not in front of Khalid
But I shot you
I shooooooot you
And I'd do it again
Murder
Such is the way to go
Murder
It's all I really know

Popular Posts