Lately,

Lately, I have been reminded of my youth and kind strangers to me and my family. And it's really important to acknowledge. This is a serenade- a love letter to all things possible because I don't feel melancholia. I feel revived. The water flows rapidly and days quickly turn to night, and then times up. It's bed-time. Youth has evaporated and instead  of forty-three. I feel eighty. And I still have my pregnancy belly which can make me feel like the only pregnant hundred year old male. Lol. But, now I digress. Because I'm taking steps not to reverse the process of aging but more maintenance to exterior. My no nonsense buzz cut and sunglasses to hid my bags. And beards to hide my double chin are coming to an end.  And I have a lot of people to thank.
But I will just be quiet and respectful than boisterous and flamboyant. There are so many stories to share about the past. But better to live in the present. The future has much to unfold. But some are to have and not to hold. Forgive me, if I dare be as bold. And much like the fermented grape into wine- I have been stomped on and danced upon through most of my life. Alas, parting would not be sweet sorrow for it would  just be sorrowful.and pitiful.to take my own life. For there is always tomorrow.

Popular Posts