Whats up Doc!?!

Many of you read my pages and stuff
Seen plenty of things and honestly it's my life story. A little upside-down and all around hodgepodge little blurbs and images in the void of this internet web. First let me say I suffer from Mental illness. This is Mental health awareness month. And I am determined to prevent suicide and people feeling alone and hopeless. In this majestic intergalactic interstellar world we live in.
My disorders Depression PTSD Anxiety 
And Schitzo effective disorder.
In otherworldly I'm lazy tired reliving the past
Delusional I hear voices I can't think or concentrate. I get paranoid cuz I'm a worrier.
And I have a hard time thinking or getting my thoughts in order. I also have diabetes and only functioning kidney. And I also have aneurysms behind my right eye. I'm of Greek descent and American born. My family is very important to me. And I have realized in my pursuit of breaking down doors. And raising the bar. Or venting or using my imagination.
I am neglecting myself. I am spiritually  hungry. I'm not religious. But Greek Orthodox  Christian and I have studied most major religions and holy works. But they always lead me back to my faith in Jesus and God.
And my faith has helped me get back on my feet. If this helps you in any way just Thank God you are blessed and around to enjoy the day. Thank you. The concubine bids farewell.
I'm okay I just have to work on me now. I am happy soon to be more independent and free.

Popular Posts