Seriously

Seriously, there are more important things in the world; than gossip, and taking shit. Fights, and arguments. It's inevitable we all but heads once in a while. But it's another thing to go looking for them or to become paranoid.
I know all too well of paranoia. And I'm here to say. I'd rather be beloved than hated. Or despised. I'd rather love than hate, or despise.
To truly be a good Christian means not too judge anything not even murder. Which is hard to do right!?! But we must. And also love our enemies. We don't know why others do as they do but we must continue to be non judgemental. And have love in our spirit.
Forgiveness, patience, time and no judgement. For we do not know what compells one person to act or react or do anything or the cause or their reasoning.
I've learned the hard way to accept responsibility, and not deflect my issues on others. And furthermore; I have a soul. So does everyone else. If you in believe the Lord, Jesus Christ is our Saviour. Or love others who have different beliefs or practices that is okay. It's alright. And perfectly fine. I talk about Jesus a lot in my blog. And I talk about mental illness. I try to destigmatize it. I also parlay my writing into rythyms and melody and rhyme clichè. Poems. Shortstories. And often times it is my point of view other times it's not. Sometimes it parodies and other times it's conversational and confessional.
But most times I try to keep it personal.
My plight. My original thought. Or homage to a greater mind. I don't sell my written work.
So I feel it's alright  to do do. I feel free.
Liberated. And I celebrate life. And that is the key to understanding life. That is it merely to enjoy because time is ever fluctuating and fleeting. There are so many hungry starving people in the world. So many sick, young and elderly. So many problems we don't have to face them alone if we have hope. And faith in God. I choose to love my friends. I choose to love my family. And I also choose to love my enemies. Jesus was crucified and betrayed.
And died for our sins. And we too have a cross to bear let's lift the burden this mental health awareness month. Have a blessed day.

Popular Posts