Same thing

How can you be so cruel to an animal?
Is it like you? 
Is it the beast within that allows you...
To be so cruel to animal....
Fantastical beautiful majestic animal....

I've been a hunter and gathered food for sport
I've been hungry for flesh and blood...
Then I turned to vegetable and lean meats...
And suddenly my hand was on my gun....

How can you be so cruel to animal?
Minimal or maximal...... 
People are slaying cats and dogs!
I'm not telling you to not hunt....
It's your right under God!

As for the beast
But at least give the animal it's dignity
Because the world was reversed
We'd expect the same thing.

It's no different for people of color.
It's not that hard to love one another.
Love your mom and dad 
And your sister and brother

Love your family 
We're all human beings
With God given rights
It's the same thing

When you realize 
Just go live life!





Popular Posts