Oh darn woe is me

Okay, I stayed / I didn't get back to where I layed on my ass all night /Don't believe the hype /I'm humble/ I'm troubled, but I'm humble/ I wash with bumble and bumble/
And you see my bubble is squeaky clean and neat/ I Got lovers/ but I'm humbled/
I'm humble/ I'm troubled/ but I'm humble....
Once upon a time long long ago, the was this precious fire that lived in my soul. I used to command attraction, and baby once more....
I was so damn fine. You would fall to the floor. So it coincides I'll be in my mid forties.
And in gleaming time/ all the holes all the glories/ and I would hit the floor/ I would shimmy all night and drink like a fish/
But I remembered I couldn't stand his bitch/
So I spread my ass on to his dick/ you can search and find or seek what you have to ponder/ I match my lyrics to anyone's/ if they have ever wondered/ how I can I do it this quick/ I just remembered I hated his bitch/
Why chase a married man/ its scary/ is it be cause he's hairy and built/ and hung thick/
It's not necessary for him to choke on dick/
I need to get over him quickly/ it's simple/
Till then I'll go frolicking/ chill with my cup of Alizé/ and party all day/ In me is a wisdom/
To expell whatever worry and tragedy I've been through/ I can't complain too much/
Til then I'm humble/ but troubled/ but humble. 

Popular Posts