Mother's Day! (Reflection)

I was lost and found my way back to you.
I have seen so many things unsettling, too.
For my lament as an older gentleman...
I say this to you- Thank you Momma...
Thank you Daddy.... Thank you Brother...
I wasn't expecting to be so grateful for you.
I let go of hate. I let go of why things seem to happen so late for me. I let go of complaining.
I let go of worrying about what other say.
I've been a fool. I've kissed a few as well.
I'm in to the new. Forget about old. 
I've grown tired of it, too.
Thank you little evil shady Amy. I wish you the best. We are for sure crazee. Padded rooms with straight jackets in hell is waiting for us.
I'd like to thank Theia Toula and Pamela.
For always being so much fun and warm.
There is so much more from Coco when I walk through the door. And Cousin Terri and Rachel and Dean who are always so supportive of me. Thank you if you only knew, who and how much I think of all of you ooh.
Auntie Georgia and Jim and Mary. You have been on my mind a lot lately. And Auntie Nancy. And Ted and Pete, who kinda grew up with me. I've been lost and found again.
It's like this every time this happens. I go away for a little while emerge brand new.
It takes a fine time to heal from scars.
It takes much more to dealing with issues than looking for solutions and help or a side.
It means dealing with them by yourself.
It means turning to God for inspiration.
He right there were you left him.
And then go and have a celebration.

Popular Posts