Modern life is not for me

In this modern world of opinions and thoughts blasted everywhere I have some food for thought about Modern Life.
With this generation of youth becoming more  vocal and active and engaged and involved.
I suppose it is a good thing. But it's also more easier to take advantage of somebody yearning to be heard. So, we must proceed with caution and protect our youth. Represent every block. Every city. And stick to our family.
It's not the same life I used to live, where I would just put one foot in front of the other.
Where I would glide and sail. Or fail or fall.
Now everyone is watching. Everyone wants to become a star. And I've never cared for Hollywood. I don't care who you are. As long as you try to be a good person. That's all that matters. Ultimately in the end your kindness is the legacy you leave behind. This modern life is not for me. Don't assimilate or acclimate to the temperature or climate.
Because good soul is so rare!

Popular Posts