Honey

I tell you how I feel, but you don't care
I say tell me the truth, but you don't care
I chase away my blues with black eyes I do
You look at me with impossible fear, honey
Lash mascara and nude venus gloss
Bash and all the rudeness got to stop
All the colors don't appear in your view 
And the courage and bravery per a few
Don't match your glow honey and I'm waiting
For you to meet me for the after glow or show
You say love me, but it's is a hell you cannot bear. And I have grown not to care
My feelings have grown, and stretch, and ache
For your presence, and not for how much you make, and your gifts and I'm present in the present and not in the past. You lust for my ass and my dick. Tic-toc times up. You lack.
Future lovers high -Sublime, Past doubters ride away right away to go and hesitate and lack understanding you need 2 educate urself. You need to know-
It is my perception that art should create and stir feelings even make your blood boil. So that even when you walk on the ground- you are thankful for the soil. This is how I feel.
Watch and brace it and yourself to open your heart. I've been watching you but I don't listen.
And imperial and diabolical society. You should quit it. And I feel oh I do honey and put it under my armpit like a purse. I guess I'll be speaking till I'm in a hurse. While the beat plays slow. I say so. All I know. I'll take it slow.
Just like pouring honey. I guess I'll be like honey. Just darling will you be like honey, too.
Shoo boop be doo. Read a book - it's good for you!

Popular Posts