Excuse me- The last one! (Rock Vanity New Version)

Excuse me, but I'm crazy. And rather lazy and tired of the same old thing. I'm tired of seeing people just sitting there. And yet I want to sit, as well. You can trust me. But I'd rather dance a square dance, a two step, or a rumba. I'm a need and a faggot. That's what you call me.
I even have high sugar. So no sweet cum for 
me. The concubine has left the mother fucking... I'm at a loss for words... asinine 
building. And so casually you call me a bitch.
But you can't handle sucking my tits or eating my ass. You beg me to fuck your bitch. And it's all I can stand to make sick. I vomit.
You're fucking hopeless in this circumstance.
No, I don't hate Chris Rock. Neither do I hate Kanye and Madonna, or Lady Gaga. But I'm a not sniveling little bitch like Keisha and Rhonda. Such a rude woman who talks shit behind their back because they stuck up. And so are you. Your ghetto gangsta little boyfriend, girlfriend in love with me, boo. And we won't play them up too. I'm like fire. I can be dim. I can grow bold. They say, "You should be careful with him!" He generally likes them old. Like ready for cemetery, bitch! Sugar daddies and such. But I truly only really like real men to grab hold of my butt. Ever so bold. I can care less about luxury. I need someone with a soul. And a heart of gold. You may wonder what I have seen. Because these rich people tackler than anything I've ever seen. Or done, or heard before. I may not sing well, or act good. Or dance. Or have you think I'm the man for that photo shoot. But I like me and you should too. If not oh well I'll be laughing at you. Buy at least I'm creative. And influences instigate me, and persuade me to parody or....Inspire kids and adults. The lovers, losers, weirdos and freaks. The people left of center. We are all out on the streets. The only difference I still love my family. Because there the only ones truly there for me. My name is Panagiotis (G) Gio,
George Koskinas. Fuck it you - can call me 
Peter, or Pete ,or simply Rock Vanity.
And if I disappear and you think I commit suicide. I'm fine, I'll always live on.....
Don't worry about me- I am the only Rock Vanity!

Popular Posts