Dear Tim or Tom, or son

Dear Tim or Tom or son,
I told you to toss her (Yucka) off a cliff.
Filling your head with ideas.
I'm sure you've seen the Truman show. 
It can happen to you!
Just as if you were any one else.
Your father would agree.
Toss your mother off a cliff.
With all that sexy salt and pepper gray hair
I'm sure you get it from somewhere
Your appeal. And your little brother is bigger than you- So is your dad.
What why can't you handle I rejected you.
I just want a simple life. I'm not looking for the spot light. I like being single. So I can do as I please. I don't want any shame to my family.
Just like Pipi and Yucka want me in a hospital! Arent you the son of the director? 
Should you be going through this hell!
You are more Paranoid than me you gay Jesus asshole. It's just a small world.
Is that you or them? 
Why can't I tease some one I loooooove?
Take a bow.... anyway you're not alone!
There's plenty of fish out there.
I've always been in love with you! 
Guess you've always know it's true 
That's we must say good by.
The show is over. I'm waiting. 
Say goodbye!
Ciao! Don't try to put in a box and label me 
I defy labels! Everybody wants me fool.
Get over it........
Because  I don't want shame to my family
And I'm multifaceted. And do extraordinary  things you thought there was a tale to tell.
The tale from your crypt.
Don't you think you should stop with your games. 
When will this nightmare be over...

Popular Posts