Avoid The Cliché

All day 
As I sip on my café mocha
I avoid the cliché 
Sorta 
Going back to my roots 
And forward to disorders 
To future to present 
Plentiful fruit
I'm gonna stop my tears
I'm gonna conquer my fears
I'm gonna quell all disasters
And not worry about my persona
"Do you" Is what I say 
So I finally will
That be ill 
And sick
Fresh to death
You can't handle it
I'm a one stop candy shop
With a lollipop to break your jaw
And feed the needy
Yes indeed
Wrap your mouth
Wrap your mind around
What you can not see
I manifest destiny and detest those who sleep and rest while the world is at war....
And coalesce the best of nothing to protest
The freedom fighter while you are wearing furs galore.
I'm a warrior!
I avoid the cliché all day
In every block 
And in every city
No way 
Out of the box
Trapped for years inside
But I have opened the seal
And the river's divide
I'm sorry to those I hurt
Only telling its time 
To avoid the cliché 
Anyways 

Popular Posts