living on a dime and quarter today

I'd be channeling a hymn...
I'd like see the reasons within a quagmire!
Are you boisterous, too? 
With a devilish grin! 
Can we go skate today?
Can we go and play!
Listen to our tunes!
And be all away...
From the noise and chaos
And baffling clues....
I like dem Boys that shoot them lay ups 
And I'm on the road to recovery!
Living on a dime and a quarter today is so yesterday. I still miss my own debauchery!
Cups and quarters and poor hygeniene...
And sips and dollars and glistening crystal
Bees and gold for table and waitress is left with no gratuity... oh oh there we go
Leave a tip and there goes four for sure
If you don't know now you know...
Living in these days with coins in my pocket.
Being all these ways forbidden to buy and stock it. Or should I buy that pretty locket there by the window. Should I go up close to see it shining on me. Should I go and steal some bread to survive here goes a steet pharmacist with open and closed eyes.
I don't judge him for what he will do to live and thrive in the nation of headaches and chosen few. In the nation of terror and myths and lies. Here comes a scandal let's have the truth. Have that apple pie that's he's expecting from you. Where do you want me to go?
All away from here. I don't know if I have clothes to go to where I can stay my dear.
You don't have the same problems I face. You don't know all of my favorite things. But one day you'll go.
Now I know. And because of you. I'm betta for show

Popular Posts