Here it is

I no longer  feel like a slave to the right or the left. I felt like I was pulled by either direction  at times. And I have always felt it's all the same shit at times. Being that I know that is wrong. I was raised Democrat. And have leaned Republican. I am a classic Liberal.
My liberalism is defined by my no war stance.
My empathy for the soldiers and the devastating families of the product of war.
I am not anti gun. Although I don't possess one. Neither do I want to. I'm product of many eras and irony and thoughtfulness and love.
I don't know when I will be extinct or my choices will be damaging to me. But I will elaborate. My soul is fragile and strong willed.
My free spirit nature takes me where ever it takes me and I don't know how I will live my life. But I also know it's in God's hands. And we will see. I know time is fleeting and that's why I take this time to write this down. For instead of a crown or a frown. I won't turn my world upside down. I will relinquish control and give into the way of the Lord Jesus the Son on the throne.

Popular Posts