Great Expectations

You can't blame everybody for your problems.
No one is obligated to defend anyone.
No one has to take sides. In a situation there are two people at fault. And you are responsible to make things better- that means doing anything to save your relationships. ESPECIALLY for your family. IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING  TO SOMEONE YOU CANNOT HAVE THESE GREAT EXPECTATIONS FOR THEM TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU. I don't blame you.
I see you are troubled and I tried to ease  your pain but you need professional help. It's not your fault for anyone's drama or emotional issues. But if you are unwilling to go- YOU don't CARE and you can go FUCK OFF.
I will never say anything but good things.
But your refusal to help yourself is pretty shitty. And your demands and expectations  are unreasonable. Talk it out with your family.
Communicate and Listen to all other parties involved. You have to at least want to help yourself if you don't want to help others.
Previously you went as far as calling me a molester (which I find ironic) and said all your sisters want to sleep with your husband (which I find laughable) Who says things like that? You need help! And I'm the one who called you the common denominator you cause problems then expect the very same people you assault to help you. You say vicious things. And this time I'm not forgiving  you.

Popular Posts