Mother, dear

Mother dear, may I say something to you?
You have smiling eyes and generosity too!
You always put yourself last in every single equation... When will you put yourself first
- From dusk till dawn you are cleaning and cooking and working every single day!?!
You are limping and walking to barely resting and through life's most greatest tests. You are stoic and resilient and God fearing and faithful and loyal & honorable.
I may not have many reasons to live, but you for sure are one of them. To hear your voice is comforting. To see your face is 
Eye opening. To watch you in action is a pleasure. But how can I please you? 
I don't do anything as good as you!
May God keep you safe while you take your footsteps in to your older age.
Because I would be devastated if you were
To be taken away. 

Popular Posts