Fat bitch

My phone hung up
What you gonna do
Your time is up
I'm in my faded blue denim, too
Pearl necklace squirt up
See how I smile
Bad cavity a few
Blue denim and gingivitis
Can you stop the violence
And violently hurt my hole
Pull down my worn denim
And pound me for a few hours
This time is ours
Don't get it twisted
Give me some abuse
I need to let you go
Flush you down the toilet bowl
I'm reluctant to say
You give me flowers to cover up my pain
Then comes the rain
This is my silly song
To my disciples, my fans
My tired hands should slap everyone of u
I'm goofy and silly
A fat bitch with a sandwich
Don't be confused
Oh my oh my my feet hurt
Why won't you leave me alone
We can't continue
I'm still a fat bitch
With a pencil
That won't erase ink
Have you thought of the way u speak
You have flame auburn hair
And too much blush on your cheeks
Eyes of emerald green
You can't hold me down if you want to
I rather let this rest
I feel so blessed
When I'm not around you
Can't you see what this done
Can't you speak my languages
I'm a silly goofy fat bitch
Eating my sandwiches
You and me are thru
I'm not your best friend
I'm not your hag or advisor
I'm don't wish for a body I can't have
I've grown a bit now I'm wiser
I crave steak and you're a sloppy joe
I once was a sloppy thin little hoe
Now that my world has opened up
My life seems so much brighter
Fat bitches stand up
And give Lizzo a lighter
To burn you to ashes
Now that's what's up
I guess you can call me a survivor 
I'd rather be a fat bitch than be you



Popular Posts