way

Hi!  I see you over there. Our eyes meet as we exchange glances under the moonlight.
I have been yearning to say goodbye to you. The story of my life is unfiltered.
Born in the winter. Rain and snow.
I will take it slow and let you know.
The story of my life. I will not accept lies.
Could I be the problematic child, who never ceased the opportunity to grow past my adolescence? Could I have an overactive imagination. I have so many needs and desire. I walk swiftly and on fire. I always seek jewelry and gems.
I can not pretend and be liar. When I'm bored I play with a lighter and spark up
a cigarette. Before I know it I'm upset.
I finish my pack of smokes. And just like that so perfect. I could use another bag.
I'm not happy with what I have. I'm always looking for something new. But here you 
are asking me to dance with you. I can't say you will be enough for me. I can't say 
in any other way. I do want to have you.
In that particular way.

Popular Posts