The same old story over and over






You only think of what you need to do.
Put others on hold and squash their dreams. You live your life and worry about money. It is the same old story to me.
But what you need to is worry about yourself. Because I won't be here forever.
I am broken down by all this everyday.
You never think of me ever.
You see it. But one day you'll see
A different version of me.
You break all your promises.
You can make all the excuses you want.
I believe I'd be better off on my own.
And instead of spilling secrets.
I'd rather go and find a place of my own.
We are done there is nothing more to say.
I wish you well but, I can't wait for the day.
I'm in my own home and I don't have to 
hear you say the same old thing.
You don't see that I'm miserable.
Why does my life and interests depend on you. Whatever I'll be leaving soon.

Popular Posts