Radio

We got to light this fire right under our feet
To keep on moving onto the street
It seems to be cracked pavement
To trip on coincidentally
I say this and repeat
Turn the music up
And blow out the speakers
Grab a mic
And let's dance on new sneakers
Would you be believed 
If you told them your experience 
Would you be satisfied
I die and I die
I try and I try
What is good emoting
What is true feelings for you
Cold shoulder after boning
I'm moaning and I'm moaning....
I got feelings for you 
You love and you hate me
I wasn't expecting it from you
I was the last to know
Why didn't you tell me
I'm shell shocked as know
Why wouldn't you show me
Everlasting friendships go
Why would you consult me
Or console me
No phone calls after boning
I'm moaning and I'm moaning
I grow a must for this show
Tune in and play it on the radio

Popular Posts