I've done it all

While you sit and wonder in disbelief
If that's me doing whatever now- you can't rest or sleep- that's the problem with being me- you have this hold on me and yes sometimes I agree with you. But I'd rather spend a lazy afternoon with you. Why I even entertain the thought of what we do is cute, but I salute you- good afternoon.
And boom boom boom you're at the door.
And you're in my room. Why must I give in to you? I've been to the future. I've been to the past. I have no time for this. You just look at me as a piece of ass or your superman. I got my own problems just like you. Why can't we stop acting like fools?
I guess the bitch is back for today.
It's not easy to say it these days.
It is what it is for now anyway.
You can undermine my intelligence.
You can undermine it all- you can slut shame me if you want. I've done it all.
The world is not enough for you.
You must have me, too.



Popular Posts