I'm disgusted beyond belief

There comes a time when enough is enough! I struggle myself to say this because I'm a sucker for a pretty picture.
Filters and lighting and airbrushing.
But we have lost natural beauty for carved and crafted beings. Telling us they are Jesus or God. How they have plastic surgery for us. Or their custom costume glam is for us. I really truly admire most people whether surged up or not for their talent and skill. Their creative endeavors.
We don't know them besides that. But as I'm aware so are you and many times they are predators selling a perfume. Or tasteless spoiled brats. I don't wish them harm. I don't have hatred for them. But we need to find something else to do with our time then chase monsters. And the beasts and monsters are usually the humans.
I say this unapologetically I'm tired of all celebrities. I listen to my Sade. I admire the balls it takes to come up with these imaginative things. They truly do behave like spoiled brats. Why can't they sit in a rocking chair and say I'm not dead yet. But these things don't mean very much to me anymore. I'd rather live a simple life doing extraordinary things. I have been racy thoughtful simple and direct then abstract and obtuse.
I'm not a hypocrite. Like most things.
Things are lost in translation. I don't hunger for money. I have hungered for freedom. But I'm enjoying my time with people near and dear to my heart.
Making new friends daily and walks in the park. My life long pals are a little immersed in popular culture. But I've lost my interest. They are a brand. They are a business. And so commercial. I'm happy that everyone has a day in the sun. But as I said enough is enough. Things are not the same as it was. And we are losing our faith in order to put these people on pedestals. Let's just get few things straight most celebrities do things for themselves. It might appeal to you or not.
I don't have a criticism or comment to make because everyone should do as they please. But as I say I'm thoroughly disgusted. I'm a little bit of a chameleon.
I've died my hair tried different hairstyles.
Worn all kinds of make up and colored contacts. Bought reasonably priced things as well as haute couture. But none of that matters. I embrace my bald head. The same clothes. My chin and zits and freckles and imperfections. Everyone is fake now. And have no humanity. We live in a me world not an us world. And that is the reason for my new vow to God. If I ever get noticed more than a bit. I'd like my work or my collections be collected and reimagined. I'd like proceeds to go to charity. Or be accessible for free. As it is mostly and especially for my written works. But as far as my painted and captured work the same. To help the world. Not to be a burden upon it.
Thank you for reading. God bless.
Don't lose your faith in humanity.
Don't lose your faith in the arts.
And most importantly don't lose faith in God.

Popular Posts