For adults only 21 and up

I've been a bad, bad boy...
I am in the state of wonder...
What could be my punishment?
Maybe I'll like it if it hurts...
I've been careless with these hearts...
That I break...
I can't get enough pleasure
You put me to my knees
And all fours
I'm riding cowboy
With spurs and hat
And just like that
I tell you 
Make me hurt
I know what I deserve
And my delicious velvet throbbing hole
Likes it massive 
As my story is to unfold as a slut
I'll be a slave for you 
And I'll keep my mouth shut
But off to your next friend I go
It's only Friday and it's been so cold
I need to be warmed and feel the throb
The ache the soreness
And pounding I must endure
I love it rough and lots of milk
You can think of me as Blanche
A cat on a hot tin roof
And I can care less if Annie's okay
A pile of bleach wondered about her once 
I like grown up things 
And grown up stuff
To be stuffed 
And I'm on the menu for you to fuck
Give it to me
I will please you
Make a move 
I won't deceive you
We can keep a secret
Keep it on the hush
Just kiss me 
I want to swallow you and you fill me up


Popular Posts