baby talk

Bab-bab-bab-bab- baby
Filthy dirty thinker tailor soldier sky
I'll drink your bath water
If you want me to-
You best believe it
Hey, I'm a survivor
No, I won't stop
I'll keep on surving
You don't treat me right
You can't keep secrets
You have me walking
On a wire
My feet are bleeding
And there's no one at all to break my fall
Sugar Plum, you are so contrived
And predictable
You and all your tricks are a little game
You are a one trick pony, I surmise
This will get to you
But you are clueless
In coming missle blitzes
All the time
Do you want a fight?
Do you want me to waste my time?
Do you want to die of loneliness tonight?
Sweet talk and flowers
You'd think you'll always get this
Peach drinks for your little bitches
I don't waste my time
I'd rather hold my own hand
But you do keep me coming
You give me fever
And I'll make plans
One bullet in your skull
And there goes romance
I will never die
Bab-bab-bab-bab-baby
You're dead to me
And that's just fine

Popular Posts